Best Practices in Helena to Handle Water Removal
SERVPRO Has Certified Water Damage Technicians to Ensure Your Water Removal Job Moves Quickly!
Do you have water pouring into your Helena home from burst pipes in the middle of the night? It would help if you remain prepared by having a team ready to tackle your emergency services water damage needs. By keeping SERVPRO’s number handy, you can count on a 24/7 response that will help you to get your property restored faster.
Water removal in Helena involves a lot more than extracting standing water. Removing all hidden moisture that may have developed due to water migration is critical. SERVPRO technicians know how to follow the path of migration into nooks and crannies so that you do not have costly secondary damage or the onset of mildew and mold. With our detailed cleaning and sanitizing with EPA-registered products, you can rest assured that we do everything we can to eliminate the potential health effects that can arise if mold develops.
Take the Following Steps Until We Arrive:
- Try to stop the source of the water
- Use towels or blankets to keep water from moving into other rooms
- If you possess a wet/dry vacuum, try to pull up as much water as possible
- Turn on ceiling fans or box fans to circulate air
Once SERVPRO Arrives, We Will:
- Scope the scene to formulate our assessment
- Develop a course of action for water clean up
- Begin extraction and drying measures
- Determine if controlled demolition is necessary
- Finish the job with detailed sanitization and deodorization
Water removal and water damage repairs handled by SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls will get you the best result – guaranteed! Call us at (406) 458-6008.