Fire Damage Does Not Have to Break the Bank in Great Falls
SERVPRO Handles Fire Restoration Fast to Limit Secondary Damage and Costs at Your Great Falls Property
The thought of having to restore your Great Falls home after a fire can be frightening and overwhelming. However, fires happen when you least expect them, and it is the way you act that counts most. SERVPRO has IICRC-certified fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) who ensure fire damaged homes get cleaned up quickly.
Fire damage in Great Falls can occur due to unattended stovetop cooking, faulty wiring, human error, and more. The good news is that SERVPRO adjusts cleaning methods and techniques accordingly to achieve the best results with water & fire damage restorations regardless of the cause.
SERVPRO helps with:
- Stubborn fire and smoke damage
- Removal of charred debris during house fire clean up
- Odor control and smoke remediation
- Powerful air scrubber equipment to improve indoor air quality (IAQ) throughout the restoration
- Controlled demolition, as needed
As mentioned above, odor control is a significant factor during fire damage restoration. Odorous particles move throughout the home, even into unaffected zones. Our deodorization process may include one or more of the following measures:
- Confined space ventilation with the help of air movers, HEPA air filtration, or box fans to battle trapped odor particles.
- Elimination of odors found in restrictive places with the help of activated oxygen units--ozone machines.
- Fumigation with the help of ultra-low volume fogger technology (ULV).
You deserve rapid response with proven methods to handle the fire damage in your home. Our crew here at SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls is ready and available to get to work 24/7. Call us at (406) 458-6008 to dispatch our Green Fleet.