About SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls
Ryan M. & Sarah M. Steen
Owners of SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls
SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls is a locally owned and operated franchise. We take pride in our involvement in our community, as well as being a part of an elite nationally recognized restoration service.
As a fire and water disaster restoration specialist, SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls utilizes and maintains and inventory of state of the art equipment and houses a staff of highly trained and IICRC certified personnel to return your home or business to a pre-loss condition.
Being a locally owned and operated business enables us to respond fast with the correct resources. This is critical, as a fast response minimizes potential secondary damage and reduces the restoration cost.
- 24-Hour Services
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- IICRC Trained Employees
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Meet the Business Owner
Ryan & Sarah Steen
Ryan and Sarah Steen met while working at a popular ski resort in Big Sky Montana and later married. In 2012 Ryan and Sarah became franchise owners. Ryan is a third generation franchise owner with his grandfather leading the way in developing and creating the SERVPRO brand. Sarah, a Montana native, grew up in Boulder which is south of Helena. The shop is located at 479 Lincoln Road W in Helena with an additional location at 701 River Drive S. in Great Falls.
Together they have built their business on the foundation of strong family values along with a keen business ethic and are considered leaders in the restoration industry.
You can count on our SERVPRO Team. If you have a need, please call SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls. We are always here to help!
From the business
SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Biz to Biz Great Falls
- Biz to Biz Helena 1
- Great Falls Area Chamber of Commerce
- Helena Area Chamber of Commerce
- Helena Building Industry Association
- Leadership Helena
- The Lewis and Clark Emergency Planning Council
- Toys for Tots
- Parade of Lights winner
- Millionaire's Bronze for outstanding 2017 sales performance