Recent Before & After Photos

Flooded Basement


A water main break caused this basement in Great Falls, Mt to flood. This before picture shows the mess left behind after all water had receded.SERVPR... READ MORE



Electrical Fire


This Electrical Fire happened in the winter in Helena, Mt. A fan caused the issue. SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls went in after another restoration company... READ MORE



Mold in the Crawlspace


This Mold removal was done in Helena, Mt. SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls suprisingly runs into alot of Mold in crawl spaces and attics. The removal was com... READ MORE



General Cleaning


SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls completed this cleaning in Great Falls, Mt. The Property Managers contacted us after the renters moved out without cleaning.... READ MORE



Crawlspace with Raccoon Infestation


This racoon infestation took place outside of Cascade, Mt. SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls took care of the problem. The whole Crawl Space was covered in ur... READ MORE



Fire Damage caused by a cigarette.


This fire damage impacted the entire home. The fire was caused by a cigarette. As shown in the before photo, the soot and smoke damage was pervasive. Recti... READ MORE