Who Can Clean Up My Shop After a Sprinkler System Malfunction?
Our team has a fast response to help protect your wares and goods after a water loss in your Helena shop and to get you back up and running as soon as possible.
It can often be a considerable challenge to address not only standing water concerns in your shop but also the effect that these conditions can have on your stock. Direct exposure can be devastating to many materials, so our SERVPRO team needs to respond as promptly as possible so that more of these wares do not suffer the same fate. With a location right in Helena, we can mobilize quickly with the full measure of our extraction, drying, and cleaning equipment.
For as problematic as water damage in Helena shops like yours can be, many property owners still often choose to address these concerns on their own. While it might initially appear to handle the issues more efficiently, there are many shortcomings with DIY restoration. From content management through drying efforts that can penetrate beyond surface damage, our professionals have the experience that can more thoroughly and completely remove moisture and water loss effects.
What Do I Do with My Stock After a Water Loss?
As a business owner, one of the most considerable investments that you make is in the wares in stock that you sell to your customers. When water loss incidents occur in Helena, these wares could be in jeopardy. One of the most effective methods for protecting this investment in your business is allowing our technicians to either relocate or remove these items to our nearby warehouse for more intricate and focused cleaning.
- On-Site Relocation - Undoubtedly, some items are within the path of the migrating water damage but have not yet become affected or damaged by this spreading threat. Our technicians can remove these items from the drying zone to a safer location. By doing this, our team can remove the need for cleaning and restoration of these items.
- On-Site Cleaning and Restoration - There are many instances where relocation might not be the best option for the wares in your shop. On-site cleaning utilizes many of our potent cleaning products and techniques to restore your stock where it is stored.
- Off-Site Recovery - Through our pack-out procedures, we can carefully protect and move belongings from your shop to our warehouse for focused cleaning efforts. Not only can we effectively dry these materials there, but we can also work on aspects like surface cleaning, deodorization, and safe storage.
How Does the Carpet Get Dried and Cleaned?
Carpeted areas are not uncommon in small shops here in the city. When sprinklers malfunction, however, these carpeted areas can become figurative magnets for pooling water and saturation concerns. With the use of several sophisticated tools, our professionals can work to remove trapped water from carpet and padding layers to protect the flooring from requiring removal and discarding. Some of the ways that our professionals can extract, dry, and later clean these flooring materials include:
- Carpet Wands
- Hot Water Extraction
Will SERVPRO Repair the Damaged Plumbing?
One of the biggest questions that property owners might have after a loss incident stemming from broken fixtures is what subcontractors are necessary to get the job done. While many look to our SERVPRO professionals to offer fast and reliable restoration, many do not realize that we also offer real-time construction solutions from the temporary board up and tarping through a full-scale reconstruction of areas where the material was discarded. Some of the highlights of having commercial and residential contractors on staff include:
- Licensed In-House Commercial Contractors – With licensed contractors on our roster, we can offer more precise controlled demolition, faster build-back, and a seamless and efficient transition from upgrading.
- Assessment – With experienced building trade professionals at the helm of this division, you get accurate assessments of structural concerns.
- Repairs – With specializing in areas like plumbing, flooring reinstallation, and general contracting, we can prioritize efforts like repairing the damaged sprinkler element so that this suppression system can get recharged and returned to operation.
How Soon Can My Shop Reopen?
An immediate concern of business owners is how water losses are going to affect their bottom line. It is always a priority of our SERVPRO team to get you back in business as quickly as possible. Depending on the affected areas, it can even be possible to contain the drying zone in a smaller portion of the shop floor, allowing you to continue operating in a limited capacity until restoration completes.
No matter what your business needs to get back to preloss condition, our SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls team can help. Give us a call anytime at (406) 458-6008.