Fire Damage Restoration with Skilled Technicians in Helena
SERVPRO is Available in Helena 24/7 with Effective Fire Damage Restoration
Commercial and residential fires, while different, have many things in common. Any fire event creates challenges regarding smoke remediation and fire damage cleanup. If you have been through a recent fire on your Helena property, you deserve to get results fast in terms of cleanup and restoration. SERVPRO understands not only the basic principles of cleaning and repair but also brings innovative methods to each project we get called to address. We take the time necessary to do it right to get back to life as you knew it before the fire. With our fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT), your property will be “Like it never even happened.”
It is normal to become stressed and overwhelmed when starting the process of handling your fire damage in Helena. SERVPRO features IICRC-certified technicians who can work on assessing the damage as soon as first responders on the scene deem your property safe for entry. Our crew chief uses the findings from the inspection to select the best equipment and processes for the job, and we adjust as we go to achieve the best results. This includes scalability for our sizable commercial clients in the Greater Helena area.
What Everyone Should Know About the Impact of Fire Damage
- Fire affects more than just the materials burned
- Structural elements must get inspected for safety and integrity
- Smoke and soot residue infiltrate belongings and materials
- Water damage is often present due to the process of extinguishing the flames
- Multiple cleaning and restoration efforts might be required to achieve the best results
How Soon can SERVPRO Arrive to Begin House Fire Cleanup?
Fire impacts many areas, not just where it originated or spreads. Smoke particles are intrusive and often make their way throughout your home on air currents or your HVAC system. SERVPRO gets there fast, with our Green Fleet at your door within four hours of your initial contact with our customer care representatives. This allows us to start the assessment to begin removing unsalvageable materials and charred debris.
- Our technicians are trained and ready to handle fire-damaged homes and businesses, including immediate tarp-up and boarding services to protect your property during restoration.
- We select the proper solutions based on the layout of your home or business, the types of materials burned, and any unique challenges.
- SERVPRO smoke remediation involves handling the removal of soot residues and ash while having containment barriers in place to keep particles from getting tracked into unaffected areas of your property.
Industrial-Grade Tools and Equipment Make All the Difference
SERVPRO has access to an immense inventory of equipment in our warehouse, allowing us to select the correct number of pieces for any job we get called to. Some of the tools of the trade you may see us using during your fire damage restoration project include:
- Pumps and extractors to handle standing water from extinguishing the blaze
- Air scrubbers with HEPA filtration
- Hydroxyl generators and ozone technology
- Ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers
- Thermal fogging equipment
- Odor counteractant beads, granules, or pellets
Could Commercial Fire Restoration Save Time and Money?
As a business owner, you want to save time while remaining prudent about finances. Let the trained professionals handle everything for you rather than having your in-house maintenance team attempt DIY fire cleanup. Not only do we thoroughly inspect all areas for safety risks and possible hazards, but we have the manpower to get your restoration project completed in a fraction of the time. Ask us about putting together your Emergency READY Profile (ERP) to help you remain prepared in the future for any fire or water restoration needs!
When faced with fire and smoke damage, SERVPRO of Helena & Great Falls is available to help 24-hours a day. Call us at (406) 458-6008 or request assistance online.